Frequently Asked Questions
Order our products
Find an agent
Introducing ARJ 2.86
ARJ is a file archiver that compresses files into a disk space saving
archive. It is fast, reliable, and has a rich set of features
which include Windows 9x/Millenium long filename support, file version management,
data damage protection, ANSI escape sequence display handler,
configurable command options, multiple volume archives (archives that span
diskettes) and much more.
ARJ has a 10-plus year track record of good speed, compression and the
most flexibility of any archiver. In addition, it will run on most
PCs from the IBM PC XT to Pentium IIIs and is compatible from version
1.0 to present.
The major features of ARJ 2.86 include:
- Windows 95, 98, Millenium long filename support in ARJ
- Windows style wildcard support
- Ability to execute a command after self-extraction of files
- Automatic handling of more than 99 volumes
- Ability to process and archive up to 50,000 files at one time (registered support for
up to 260,000 files at one time)
- Ability to store up to 250 backups (chapters) within a single archive and restore any specific backup
- Excellent file compression in terms of resulting archive size and speed
- Unmatched flexibility in archiver usage
- Support for Windows file date-time created and accessed
- Data damage protection option storing data within the archive
- Improved chapter archive and multiple volume support
- Year 2000 compliance
Give ARJ a try. Click Here to download ARJ.
How to register our software.