Frequently Asked Questions
Order our products
Find an agent
Introducing ARJ32 3.20
ARJ32 is a Windows 32 bit console mode version of the original ARJ archiver.
ARJ32 supports the long filenames of Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 95,
Windows 98, and Windows Millenium. ARJ32 does NOT run in single-user DOS.
The major features of ARJ32 3.20 include:
- Compatibility with ARJ for DOS in archive format and functionality
- Windows 7/Vista/NT/2000/XP and 95/98/ME long filename support
- Windows style wildcard support
- Self-extractor for the Windows 7/Vista/NT/2K/XP/95/98/ME long filename environment
- Ability to execute a command after self-extraction of files
- Automatic handling of more than 99 volumes
- Ability to process and archive up to 100,000 files at one time (registered support
for over 2 million files at one time)
- Ability to store up to 250 backups (chapters) within a single archive and restore any specific backup
- Excellent file compression in terms of resulting archive size and speed
- Unmatched flexibility in archiver usage
- Support for Windows file date-time created and accessed
- Data damage protection option storing data within the archive
- Improved chapter archive and multiple volume support
- Year 2000 compliance
Give ARJ32 a try. Click Here to download ARJ32.
How to register our software.